BRIT TRADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRIT TRADE

Forex Trading Resources

You are not connected. Please login or register

What chat app?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What chat app? Empty What chat app? Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:19 am

matheww

Hey guys!

I have one question and I believe I will find people to answer it here.

I am looking for a chat service to use on my algo-trading website. It needs to have option for adding youtube videos and posting charts and also I want to be able to edit design a bit.

I came across Rumbletalk and Envolv but I am still finding more options.

Which one you recommend?

2What chat app? Empty Re: What chat app? Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:23 pm

matheww

I did a lot of research in last days and even if there was no answer I will try to write my findings, maybe this overview will help to someone else.

1 - First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both mobile and pc.

2 - I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find.

3 - I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.

4 - Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload charts and technical analysis.

I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Envolv.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar and it allows me to attach files.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum