BRIT TRADE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BRIT TRADE

Forex Trading Resources

You are not connected. Please login or register

forex market

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 forex market Empty forex market Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:14 am

HannaBailey74

The word revolution is less than what can be described as the forex market is now, where you definitely whether you're a watcher of the economy or not about who has won thousands of dollars of currency trading through the house, too!!!
تداول العملات

http://www.xn--mgbaajd0a6e6dbbk5a.com/

2 forex market Empty Re: forex market Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:46 am

Ivan2125

Don't know whether forex market can make money or not but many of my friends are investing in forex recently and heard it is quite a good return. There r few brokers they recommend, ODFX, IRONFX, FXCM & GDMFX, wonder which is good. Can anyone share more info with me?

3 forex market Empty Re: forex market Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:38 am

bency888

Ivan2125 wrote:Don't know whether forex market can make money or not but many of my friends are investing in forex recently and heard it is quite a good return. There r few brokers they recommend, ODFX, IRONFX, FXCM & GDMFX, wonder which is good. Can anyone share more info with me?
Oh yes, my friends too, in fact they are investing in GDMFX, good return man.

4 forex market Empty Re: forex market Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:51 am

Ivan2125

bency888 wrote:
Ivan2125 wrote:Don't know whether forex market can make money or not but many of my friends are investing in forex recently and heard it is quite a good return. There r few brokers they recommend, ODFX, IRONFX, FXCM & GDMFX, wonder which is good. Can anyone share more info with me?
Sounds great ya, do u know what is the minimum to invest in GDMFX? I have yet to check with my friend.

5 forex market Empty Re: forex market Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:51 pm

bency888

Ivan2125 wrote:
bency888 wrote:
Sounds great ya, do u know what is the minimum to invest in GDMFX? I have yet to check with my friend.
Not too sure about the min investment in GDMFX, perhaps u can check with your friends?

6 forex market Empty Re: forex market Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:08 pm

Ivan2125

bency888 wrote:
Ivan2125 wrote:
bency888 wrote:
Not too sure about the min investment in GDMFX, perhaps u can check with your friends?
Ok, will try to find out more info abt this GDMFX then, thx anyway.

7 forex market Empty Re: forex market Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:22 am

JuanManuelReyes

Ivan2125 wrote:
bency888 wrote:
Hello guys!I am new to this forum and feels great to hear from you about GDMFX.
Actually I am a newbie trader there and joined via their minimum deposit of 100USD.They also offer a free demo account in there for you guys to try!Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum